Standpipe Airgap - 1.5" PVC 40 Features:
The DLA-G15 multi-purpose standpipe airgap is designed for residential and commercial water treatment equipment and condensate lines that require an airgap discharge to the drain. The DLA-G15 is perfect for applications where rigid Schedule-40 pipe must be plumbed to an approved airgap device. The DLA-G15 provides a convenient ready made true airgap for all Schedule-40 DWV standpipes.
- Features a 1/2" female thread inlet
- Installs onto 1-1/2" ABS or PVC Schedule-40 standpipes
- Fits into the Hub / Socket of 2" ABS or PVC Schedule-40 fittings
- Made from white ABS resin to ASTM specifications for 1-1/2" and 2" Schedule-40 pipe and fittings
- Solid connection ensures a safe and professional installation
- Proprietary design prevents splash or spray from escaping through the airgap window
- Accommodates high flow rates
- Two vertical inches of airgap
- Fast easy installation (typically 1-3 minutes)
- IAPMO / UPC Listed
- ASME A112.1.3
Use an approved ABS to PVC transition cement such as Oatey or Hercules which is NSF Certified and meets ASTM D 3138 when connecting to PVC pipe. No additional instructions are provided with this product.