Doulton Imperial Ultracarb 10" OBE W9223022 Ceramic FilterDoulton W9223022
“Imperial" elements are designed to fit in most “industry standard" 10 inch housings offering a greater flow rate over the “Slimline" filter elements. All Imperial filters measure 2-3/4" in diameter and 9-3/4" in length. All ceramic elements are based upon the Sterasyl outer shell with various types of core materials for different applications.
The 10" Imperial Ultracarb ceramic filter is manufactured with the highly consistent and controlled pore structure necessary to remove a wide range of water borne contaminants over the life of the ceramic cartridge.
In addition to find particulate matter, bacteria, cysts, and turbidity are removed to a high level of efficiency. The Doulton Imperial Ultracarb ceramic filter
incorporates silver locked within the ceramic structure inhibits the growth of bacteria and gives each cartridge enhanced bacteriostatic and self-sterilizing properties.
Doulton Imperial Ultracarb 10" Ceramic Filter Features:
Doulton W9223022 10" Imperial Ultracarb - (OBE) Open Both Ends SpecsDoulton Candle Comparison Chart
- The Doulton W9223022 filter is ideal for RO guard and post filtration
- Complimentary to UV systems
- Filtration efficiency of >99.99% at 0.9 micron
- Filtration efficiency of >99.99% at 0.5 to 0.8 micron
- Highly efficient bacteriological filtration
- Tested with live cryptosporidium to a removal efficiency > 99.999%
Fits most standard 10" housings
, excluding Doulton housings. Replaces p/n W9223013, W9223006