The Schedule 40 PVC 3/4 MPT Threaded Adapter is used to plug off pipelines with female pipe threads. Schedule 40 is the perfect thickness for residential and light commercial low-pressure applications. Unlike metal, PVC will never rust, scale, or pit, and offers substantially lower material and installation costs. PVC thermoplastic is light-weight and handles fluids at service temperatures up to 140°F (60°C), allowing a wide range of process applications, including most mineral acids, bases, salts, and other corrosive fluids.
- Schedule: 40
- End Type: MPT x Slip
- Nominal Pipe Size: 3/4"
- Max Service Temp: 140°F
- Meets ASTM D 1784 and ASTM D 2466
- NSF Certified for potable water
Features & Applications:
- Made in the USA
- Close off end of pipelines, removed connections, or locations designated for future pipe or fixtures
- Resistant to corrosion, rust, & scale
- Low maintenance & installation costs