Colder NSHD17010 Valved In-Line Hose Berb Coupling Body - 5/8 ID
The NSH Series Couplings are constructed out of polypropylene and come with a non-spill design to protect users from chemicals and fumes. These couplings are economically priced, general purpose versions of the Colder ChemQuik CQG06 couplings. NSH Series couplings are resistant to a broad range of chemicals, provide a high flow capacity, and allow for a instant disconnections and reconnections, even under pressure.
Colder NSHD17010 Valved In-Line Compression Coupling Body - 5/8 ID Specifications
Colder NSH Series Coupling Specifications
- Material: Polypropylene
- Material Finish: Molded Gray
- Color: Gray with dark gray accent
- Pressure Range: Vacuum to 120 psi, 8.3 bar
- Mounting Option: Free Floating
- Valve Option: Valved
- Valve Spring: 316 Stainless Steel
- Temperature Range: 32ºF to 120ºF
- Seal Options: EPDM
- Available in Bags of 5 units
Please Note: This specialty item from Colder has a minimum quantity order of 25 fittings.