Gap-A-Flo AG150-002 Inline Airgap
Provides an in-line air gap, usually installed in the last 5 feet (1.5 meters) of the indirect drain piping and must be in the down leg of the drain line piping.
Gap-A-Flo Specifications and Installation
- Unit can be tilted at any angle (down as low as 45° angle) when installing if needed
- Molded clamp groove plus included "Jiffy Clip" enable easy vertical wall mounting
- Unique design incorporates a rotatable splash guard/splatter shield, to eliminate splatter of water droplets out of either air gap opening
- Unit approximately 8" (20.32 cm) long
- Unit design lab tested at 15 G.P.M. (56.8 Liters/minute). Recommended usage is 1 to 12 G.P.M.
- All noted threads are American NPT threads
- Use the 1/4" F.I.P. threads only with injector washer (P/N 211207) with flow rates less than 1 GPM. Injector washer should be fully seated in top of unit. Push washer down using a wooden pencil or similar object.
- Multiple air gap openings far exceed the code mandated minimum of 1" vertical.
- Listed by NSF and IPC