The NeoPure IL2510-CTOCL-4Q Compatible Filter (1250 gal) is a perfect compatible to the Omnipure® K5515JJ Replacement Filter System. This filter is designed to fit into water coolers, drinking fountains, classroom bubblers and instant hot and cold water dispensers. This filter kit is uniquely designed to effectively remove lead and dangerous cysts like giardia and cryptosporidium from your water. The Neo-Pure IL2510-CTOCL-04Q also removes bad taste, odor, and chlorine. It features a wider diameter, which creates a larger surface area for the activated carbon media to fully treat the water.
Made in the USA
All Neo-Pure IL2510-CTOCL-4Q Filters are made in the USA to ensure material safety, and reduction claims.
The Neo-Pure IL2510-CTOCL-4Q is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of installation. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of defective component.
- Install in cold water applications only
- Shut off water supply
- Note the flow direction on the filter
- For Quick Connect® fittings push scratch free tube end into the fitting until it feels tight. Pull back on the tubing to confirm that is it tight.bottom.
- After installing new filter, open water supply valve and check for leaks.
- Reconnect electrical power supply.
- Flush system sufficiently (approximately 3 minutes) to effectively remove small residue of carbon fines
Features & Specifications:
- Size: 2-1/2" OD x 10" L
- Water Inlet Connection: 1/4" QC OD tube
- Water Outlet Connection: 1/4" QC OD tube
- Filter Capacity: 1250 gallons/annually
- Maximum Flow Rate: 0.50 GPM
- Water Temperature: 35 - 100°F
- Maximum Line Pressure: 125 PSI
- Change Frequency: 12 months
- Filter Media: Activated Carbon
- One year limited warranty
- Tested according to NSF Standard 42 for aesthetic effects and Standard 53 for health effects