Square D Pumptrol 9013FSG42J16TZ Water Pump Pressure Switch 8-20 PSI
The Square D Pumptrol 9013FSG42J16TZ is an electromechanical water pump pressure switch. The sensing element confirms that the pressure has reached the predetermined set point and activates the switch. The 9013FSG42J16TZ unit is designed to control electrically driven water pumps such as circulators, submersibles, and boosters.
Factory Set Pressure 8-20 PSI. The Square D Pumptrol 9013FSG42J16TZ has a factory set cut-in/cut-out pressure of 8 and 20 PSI.
Ultra Durable Electromechanical Pressure Switch. The Square D Pumptrol 9013FSG42J16TZ is a ultra durable switch with a life span of more than 300,000 cycles.
UL Listed and CSA Certified. The Square D Pumptrol 9013FSG42J16TZ UL listed file is E12158 and the CSA file is LR25490. This switch also meets NSF/ANSI standard 61 Annex G.
- Actuator Type: Diaphragm
- Diaphragm: Nitrile (Buna N)
- UL Listed and CSA Certified
- Pressure Connection: 1/2" FPT
- Controlled Fluid: -22° to 257° F
- Maximum Voltage Rating: 575VAC
- Maximum Allowable Pressure: 220 psig
- Short Circuit Protection: 20A by cartridge fuse, type gG