LG LT700P Compatible Replacement Fridge Filter by Neo-Pure
The latest Neo-Pure NP-LT700P refrigerator water filter is designed to replace the LG LT700P model. This new filter is much more affordable, while still maintaining the utmost quality standards of drinking water. The NP-LT700P surpasses reduction standards set forth by NSF International for toxins and harmful chemicals. The activated carbon core captures microscopic impurities via adsorption, sequestering chlorine, solid particles including dirt and rust, asbestos, and parasites. Furthermore, the carbon is made out of charred coconut shell, which is a much more natural and environmentally-friendly alternative to coal. The submicron formula of the two-stage filtration process will leave the water and ice from your refrigerator safer and better-tasting.
Guaranteed Compatibility with the LG LT700P, backed by a manufacturer 100% fit-guarantee.
Over 97% Reduction of chlorine, dirt and rust, parasites and asbestos.
Detoxifies Tap Water via advanced two-stage filtration.
Note: For a comprehensive compatibility list please look to the bottom of this page.
NSF Certified The Neo-Pure LG LT700P compatible filter has been manufactured to NSF Standard 42 engineering standards.
Reduces Harmful Contaminants Tested against international standards for the reduction of chlorine, asbestos and parasites.
100% Fit Gaurantee The NP-LT700P has been designed for 100% leak-free fit in your LG refrigerator.
Purity is Our Priority - Neo-Pure LT-700P Contaminant Reduction
Get the better price at no sacrifice with Neo-Pure Compatible filters.
Our Neo-Pure LG LT-700P Compatible fridge filter reduces the following harmful contaminants:
99.99% of Asbestos
94.01% of Lead at pH 6.5
94.70% of Atrazine
94.01% of Lead at pH 8.5
99.99% of Benzene
96.10% of Mercury at pH 6.5
98.10% of Carbofuran
99.99% of Mercury at pH 8.5
97.60% of Chlorine
99.80% of P-Dichlorobenzene
99.99% of Cysts
99% of Particulates (Class I)
Neo-Pure NP-LT700P Catridge Installation Video
Setting up your new NP-LT700P filter is easy, and should be done every 6 months.
This step-by-step video will lead you through the process.
Instructions for Use
Per manufacturer recommendations, your filter should be replaced every six months or 200 gallons. The indicator light on your refrigerator is timed to remind you to change your filter, and should be minded for optimal performance.
1. Locate the water shut-off valve, which is located behind your refrigerator. Turn the valve to turn off water to the fridge.
2. Locate and remove your old refrigerator water filter inside your refrigerator. On most models, this will be found in the upper-left corner of your fridge.
3. Remove the top left shelf, as it will prevent you from being able to open the filter older all the way.
4. Open the filter holder by pressing the “PUSH” button. Gently guide the holder door open.
5. Pivot the old filter downward. Firmly grasp, and pull to remove from the holder. Discard the old filter.
6. Unwrap the NP-LT700P from the packaging, and align the tabs on the filter with the inserts in the filter holder.
7. Insert the new filter into the holder, pushing to secure. Return the filter holder door tray to the closed position.
8. Turn the water to the refrigerator back on, and return refrigerator into place.
9. Reset the filter indicator light by pushing the reset button for 3 seconds.
10. Flush the new filter by running water through the dispenser for 5 minutes. This can be done in increments of 30 seconds to prevent sputtering.