Aquatec SWP-4000 Submersible Solar Diaphragm Pump 1.7 gpm, 12-30 VDC
Aquatec SWP-4000 Pump
is a submersible solar pump that can deliver up to 1.7 GPM @ 30 VDC. Comparable pumps are far more expensive for the same quality and output. This off-grid well pump is ideal for many applications such as homes, irrigation, livestock, and ponds. No special tools are required to install this pump.
This submersible pump can draw from depths up to 230 feet, but only requires a well casing of 4". The Aquatec SWP-4000 is made in America and is FDA and NSF approved for use with potable water. This pump operates from any 12-30 volt DC power source, including modern 60-72 cell PV modules, or 12-24 volt battery banks.
- 1-year warranty
- Recyclable packaging
- Fits well casings 4" or larger
- Pumps from depths of up to 230 feet
- Runs DC-direct straight from a solar panel
- Operates on a range of 12-30 DC voltages
- Field-serviceable with Aquatec repair kits
- Oversized eyelet for easy installation of safety line
- Protected from moisture intrusion by double O-ring seals
- Built‐in 50 mesh stainless steel screen to prevent debris intrusion
- Outlet Options: ½" hose barb or ⅝" hose barb and ½" drop pipe (0.622" ID)
- Anti‐wicking cable entrance protects the motor from an incorrectly installed splice
- Factory-installed motor leads eliminate failure from improperly field-installed leads
- Rugged stainless steel shell construction for optimal durability and corrosion resistance
- Constructed with materials that are FDA-approved for potable water (rated to NSF 018 for drinking water)
For the best performance our Fresh Water Systems Experts suggest a solar panel of 180W or larger
Note: The SWP-4000 is a drop in replacement for the Shurflo 9325-043-101.
|Aquatec SWP-4000 Submersible Solar Pump Performance|
|Pressure||Flow @ 30 Vdc|