The Everpure Coldrink 4-7CLM+ Chloramine Reduction Filter System is designed to supply safe, clean water to your fountain beverage and ice machines, and increase efficiency. This high capacity system will effectively reduce contaminants such as chlorine, chloramines, and odors in your water, improving the quality, flavor, and overall appearance of your soda machine beverages and drinking water. The advanced filter blend allows this system to reduce the build-up of sediment dramatically, saving you money on maintenance costs, and extending the life of your equipment.
Manifold features water shut-off, flushing valve, inlet and outlet pressure gauges.
A specialized carbon formulation maximizes the volume of activated carbon to provide a combination of optimal chloramines reduction with improved product life in a single cartridge.
The 20" pre-filter cartridge reduces dirt and particulate in your water before it reaches your primary filter, thus increasing the efficiency of the entire system and extending the service life of your primary filter cartridge.
To maximize filtration capabilities, the flow rate operates at a different pace depending on the sediment to chloramine reduction ratio.
Swapping out cartridges is quick, easy, and sanitary, because none of the internal filter parts are exposed during routine handling.
To ensure that even the smallest of contaminants can't slip through the filter, this system has a low micron rating of 5.
This product has been proudly manufactured in the United States.
- Rated Capacity: 30,000 gallons @ 6.68 gpm; 38,000 gallons @ 5.33 gpm; 50,400 gallons @ 4.00 gpm
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Temperature: 35 - 100°F
- Electrical Connection: None required
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 - Aesthetic effects
- Reduction: Taste & odor, chlorine, chloramines, particulate
- Micron Rating: 5 microns
- Service Flow Rate: 4-6.68 gpm
- Applications: Fountain beverage dispensers & drinking water applications