The Everpure QC7I Single-7CLM+ Chloramine Reduction Filter System is a quick change, high capacity chloramines reduction for your fountain beverage applications. This system will effectively reduce bad chlorine taste and odor in your water, improving the quality, flavor, and overall appearance of your soda machine beverages and drinking water. The QC7I Single-CLM+ has twice the capacity of the original CLM series, extending the service life and reducing the cost by promoting fewer filter change-outs.
A specialized carbon formulation maximizes the volume of activated carbon to provide a combination of optimal chloramines reduction with improved product life in a single cartridge.
To maximize filtration capabilities, the flow rate operates at a different pace depending on the sediment to chloramine reduction ratio.
Swapping out cartridges is quick, easy, and sanitary, because none of the internal filter parts are exposed during routine handling.
To ensure that even the smallest of contaminants can't slip through the filter, this system has a low micron rating of 5.
This product has been proudly manufactured in the United States.
- Rated Capacity: 7,500 gallons @ 1.67 gpm; 9,500 gallons @ 1.33 gpm; 12,600 gallons @1.00 gpm
- Pressure Requirements: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Temperature: 35 - 100°F
- Electrical Connection: None required
- Certifications: NSF/ANSI Standard 42 - Aesthetic effects
- Reduction: Taste & odor, chlorine, chloramines, particulates
- Micron Rating: 5 microns
- Service Flow Rate:1-1.67 gpm
- Applications: Fountain beverage dispensers & drinking water applications