Zurn PRV-10-LF-NR3XL Lead Free* Pressure Regulator 1" FPT Union
The Zurn PRV-10-LF-NR3XL Pressure Regulator is ideal for use in applications where a lead-free valve is required. This regulator has been designed for installation on water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure, and features an integral strainer that makes it perfect for residential and commercial systems requiring frequent cleaning of sediment and debris.
Buildup of excessive system pressure caused by thermal expansion is prevented by the direct acting integral by-pass design. The regulator's balance piston design ensures it will react in a smooth and responsive manner to changes in system flow demand, while providing protection from inlet pressure changes at the same time.
Protects Plumbing System. The Watts LFX65BU reduces incoming water pressure for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption.
Trusted & Certified. This product is ASSE® Listed 1003, IAPMO® Listed, CSA® Certified, NSF® Listed - Standard 61, Annex G*, and Certified to NSF/ANSI 372* by IAPMO R&T.
- Size: 1" FNPT (Single Union)
- Minimum Inlet Pressure: 80 PSI as per UPC Code
- Maximum Working Water Pressure: 400 PSI
- Maximum Working Water Temperature: 140°F
- Reduced Pressure Range: 15 to 75 PSI
- Factory Preset: 50 PSI
- Cold Water Rated Temperature: 73.4°F @ 400 PSI
- Main Valve Body: Cast bronze ASTM B 584, UNS C84400
- Bell Housing: UV resistant polymer composite
- Internals: Stainless steel, 300 Series
- Stem: Brass ASTM B 16
- Elastomers: EPDM (FDA approved), Buna nitrile (FDA approved)
- Cartridge: Delrin (NSF Listed)
- Springs: Oil temp wire, ASTM A 229
- Strainer Screen: 300 Series Stainless Steel
*This product contains a weighted average lead content less than 0.25% for wetted surfacesZurn PRV-10-LF-NR3XL Lead Free Pressure Regulator Specification SheetZurn PRV-10-LF-NR3XL Lead Free Pressure Regulator Installation Instructions