The Flojet BW5020 Duel Inlet Bottled Water Dispensing System is designed to work with coffee makers, tea makers, refrigerators, ice machines, water dispensers, or any other application where a higher volume of portable water is needed. This system makes it possible to simultaneously draw water from two lines, which are easily connected to most standard 3 to 5 gallon water bottles. Designed for convenience, the quiet pump will automatically shut off when the water source is depleted and automatically restart when the supply is restored. The long motor life of this pump will ensure you have years of reliable operation, and the sealed vacuum will keep your water fresh and always ready to use at any time.
This system includes the following:
- Wall power transformer
- Auxiliary feed tube
- Suction wand & hose assembly
- 20 ft of 1/4" discharge tube
- Kit fitting: compression nut & sleeve
- Pump module w/ on/off rocker switch & 3.5 ft cord
- Noise dampening rubber feet
- Built-in check balve to prevent back flow
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Dependable dry run capabilities
- Universal seal cap fits most water
- Ergonomic T-shaped wand handles & QC ports for quick & easy installation
Flojet protects the environment by keeping more than 300,000 filters out of landfills every year.
A one (1) year warranty is offered from the manufacturer Flojet, giving you peace of mind.
NSF Certification assures this product complies with strict standards for safety and quality.
Flojet warrants this product to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one (1)year after purchase by the customer from Flojet. During this one (1) year warranty period, Flojet will, at its option and at no charge to the customer, repair or replace this product if found defective in materialor workmanship, with a new or reconditioned product. But not to include costs of removal or installation.