Viqua Sterilight Cobalt 13 gpm Drinking Water System w/ Basic Controller
The Viqua Sterilight Cobalt™ SC320-DWS12 system provides a point-of-entry water treatment system with both disinfection and filtration. The SC320-DWS12 is ideal for POE applications such as a whole home or cottage that require a high flow rate.
- Sterilight Cobalt comes complete with a 1" FNPT inlet connection and a unique combination port (3/4" FNPT & 1" MNPT) on the outlet connection.
- This compact unit incorporates Sterilight's Cobalt™ disinfection system and two filter housings, all on the same installation bracket.
- The Viqua Sterilight SC-320 provides point-of-entry disinfection with a flow rate of 8 gpm (30.3 lpm) at a 30 mJ/cm² dose (6 gpm (22.7 lpm) if a dose of 40 mJ/cm² is required.)
- This modular system, incorporating the new Cobalt™ controller, is ideal for any application requiring a high flow rate in a compact space.
- The Cobalt™ "Basic" controller features LED output for lamp life remaining and total controller running time.
- Sterilight Cobalt Systems are packaged in a water-tight case and come fully CSA and CE compliant.
- The SC-320 is manufactured with a polished, 304 stainless steel axial flow reactor.
- Lamp change is easily accomplished without interrupting the water flow, or having to drain the reactor and the overmoulded connector can be removed without any additional tools.
This system is sold without filter cartridges. One of the two filter housings can be used for a 10" BB 5 micron sediment reduction, while the second can hold a 20" BB carbon filter for taste and odor reduction. The filtration portion of the SC320-DWS12 preceeds the disinfection unit.
This system is compatible with the S320RL-HO Sterilight Lamp and the QS-320 Quartz Sleeve. For any necessary system replacements, the UV Lamp/Quartz Sleeve Combo Kit for SC320-DWS12 includes:
Cobalt-DWS Operation Manual