Pentek P-250 Replacement Filter Set Features:
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 2.4" for each filter in the set
- Dual-filter construction for cleaner water
- Produces healthier, better-tasting cooking water
- Reduces odors, chlorine, bad taste, sediment, asbestos, mercury, chemicals (VOCs), pesticides, herbicides, 99% of dissolved lead, and > 99.95% of cryptosporidium and giardia cysts from your water
- Filter life of 500 gallons (6 months) for MTBE or up to 1,000 gallons (12 months) for all other contaminants listed herein. The life of the filter depends on the amount of water used and the amount of contaminants in your drinking water.
- 0.5-micron nominal filtration
- Tested and certified by NSF International
The Pentek® P-250 155584-44 and P-250A 155832-44 are identical, except for the "A" on the label for MTBE claim. Both are NSF International Certified to reduce MTBE for the first 500 gallons (6 mos) of use.We ship the P-250A 155832.
Water Filter Systems That Use the P-250A Filter:
- Ace Hardware: 4065124, (48167 and 49640)
- Flotec: LC1 & TO2
- GE: FXSVC, GNSL05CBL, GNSV25CBL, GNSV30CCC, GNSV30CWW, GXSL03C, GXSV10C, GXUT03A, GXUT03B, and all GE SmartWater dual-stage drinking water filters
- Pentek: US-1000, US-1500
- Sears: 34377 and 34375
- The Pentek® P-250A fits many other brands of dual housings such as Omnifilter that accepts 9.75" x 2.4" filters
Includes (1) carbon block (white with green end caps) for Position 1 (closest to inlet) and (1) GAC (gray plastic) for Position 2.NOTE:
Install with black gasket end pointing up.This filter set is packaged and private labeled by Pentek®.