Water Pressure Gauge with Hose Connection 0-300 PSI with Red Max Indicator
Water pressure gauges with garden hose connections are used to test water supply pressures within a distribution system. Its red indicator hand holds at the highest reading registered for detection of thermal expansion pressure surges. It features a black enamel steel case, acrylic lens and 3/4" garden hose connection. Available up to 300 PSI (21 bar) pressure rating scale.
- Stem: Brass
- Lens: Clear acrylic
- Face Diameter: 2.5"
- Connection: 3/4" Female Swivel Hose Thread
- Mount Type: Lower bottom
- Pressure Rating: 0 - 300 PSI
- Case: Black enamel steel case
- Temperature Rating: 40 - 140º F
- Also Known As: Tattle-Tale or Tell Tale Pressure Gauge
FWS Pressure Gauges Specification Sheet