The CLXC-P-20D-C Cold Water Meter
is a single-jet dry type totalizing water meter. These accurate and reliable meters are an ideal choice for a range of sub-metering applications for apartment and commercial buildings, as well as marinas, RV and camping parks. It is highly recommended to install it at a horizontal orientation. Each meter is supplied with a meter coupling (tailpiece) set, which includes two couplings and 2 gaskets.
This meter has been tested and certified by the Water Quality Association to meet ANSI/NSF Standard 61 for materials safety. It has also been tested to ANSI/NSF Standard 372 for lead free compliance.
This meter offers a quality and reliable water meter at an affordable price compared to alternative water meters on the market. In addition to be an economical choice, having a water meter installed can also save you money on your water bill by allowing you to be charged only for the water you use, and making your more aware of your water usage.
Features and Specifications:
- Cold Water Meter
- Lead free
- WQA certified to ANSI/NSF 61 & 372
- Produced in a ISO9001 certified facility
- Nominal Flow Rate: 11 GPM
- Flow Rate: 0.22 - 22 GPM
- Max. Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max. Pressure Drop: 15 PSI
- Major Dial Division Reading: 0.01 - 9999999 Gallons
- Max. Media Temperature: 122°F
- Materials of Construction: GV-5 FWA
- Measuring Principal: Single jet
- Meter Size: 5/8" x 3/4"
- Tailpiece Set: 1" NPS female nut to 3/4" NPT male union