Viqua Pro24-186 4-log Adenovirus UV System, 24 gem (Model 660086-R)
The Viqua Pro24-186 Ultraviolet System offers an ultra high output with twice the power of other UV systems. Equipped with a COMMcenter control package to provide a real-time measure of the delivered dose. The 660086-R is two UV systems that need to be plumbed in parallel. It has two chambers, two controllers, two sensors, and two solenoid valves. This System requires two lamps and two sleeves, or two lamp/sleeve combos.
The Viqua 660086-R UV System has a third party validation for Adenovirous (4-log virus) for flow rates up to 15gpm at an applied UV dose of 186 mJ/cm².
- Type 316 stainless steel reactor
- Ultra-high output UV lamps
- UV intensity monitor with diagnostic test
- CoolTouch fan significantly reduces water temperature and doesn't waste any water
- Solenoid is equipped with a manual override to make shocking the water lines easy
- Dynamic flow restrictor
- Third party validation for Adenovirous (4-log virus) for flow rates up to 15gpm at an applied UV dose of 186 mJ/cm²
- Requires two lamps and two sleeves
- COMMcenter control package which gives real time UV dosage levels, alarm history, and advice on how to address the alarms
230V systems are shipped with 2-prong continental European (CEE-7/7) 2 pin with ground "Schuko" power cord.
Specification Sheets & Manuals