Pentek 150437 10" Standard Filter Housing Blue/Clear VIH w/ PR
Pentek Standard Water Filter Housings are made of durable reinforced polypropylene cap and a styrene acrylonitrile (SAN) sump and come equipped with 3/4" FPT inlet and outlet ports. The housings offer flow, performance and cartridge life and accommodate a wide range of 2-1/2" to 2-7/8" diameter cartridges making them ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications. The clear sumps are annealed to relieve stress and to add clarity and strength. The integrated shut-off valve supports ease of cartridge replacement.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications, including residential, commercial and industrial
- Built-in shut-off valve for easy cartridge replacement
- Cap features mounting bosses for a bracket (not included)
- Thick walls for increased strength
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated 151120 Buna-N O-ring
- Excellent chemical resistance
Filter & Mounting Bracket NOT Included
Clear Housing Sumps are more prone to leaking and cracking, and are not as resilient as their opaque counterparts. They may be significantly less able to handle high pressure, temperature, exposure to sunlight, and other stress. We highly
recommend considering a black, blue, white, or grey opaque housing sump, especially if your system is operating under high pressure or temperature conditions. Fresh Water Systems offers heavy duty polypropylene filter housings
in a variety of sizes and colors.
Available installation parts and accessories:
Available replacement components: