PuROLine 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis System w/ Perm Pump & Tank Features:
Our environmentally friendly PuROLine Reverse Osmosis System
features the non-electric, hydraulically driven Permeate Pump
for superior water quality, higher delivery flow rates/presssure and 80% waste water savings over conventional RO systems.
The positive displacement, reciprocating, single action diaphragm pump operates as an energy recovery device - resulting in dramatic efficiency improvements to RO. The Pump is powered by hydraulic energy of the brine water (rinse water) normally lost to the drain to force additional purified water into the pressurized RO Storage Tank. This increased pressure allows the RO membrane to perform as though it was filling an atmospheric tank. The Permeate Pump maximizes the holding capacity and delivery flow rates of the RO tank by allowing the tank to fill up to 98 % of the incoming water pressure vs 65% of conventional RO systems.
PuROLine 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis System Manual
- 4 Stage 36 GPD TFC RO System with Quick Connect Fittings
- 5 micron Sediment Prefilter - removes dirt, sediments & other particles
- Carbon Block Prefilter - reduces chemicals such as chlorine & odors commonly found
- 36 gallon per day Reverse Osmosis Membrane - removes 93-97% dissolved mineral salts and other contaminates
- Post Carbon Inline Filter - final polishing process for improved taste
- No need for a 3rd prefilter (ie "5 stage") due to water savings realized from the permeate pump!
- Applications: Drinking Water, Espresso, Coffee, Aquariums, Refrigerator Ice Makers (including Sub Zero), plants, fountians
- Permeate Pump with Hi Cut-Off Automatic Shut Off Valve (90%) . Ideal for low pressure applications!
- Effective for inlet water pressure as low as 30 psi
- Requires no electricity, powered by energy normally lost to drain
- Reduces Rinse Water to drain up to 80%
- Increases membrane life by lowering "TDS creep"
- Fills RO tank up to 4 times more rapidly by minimizing back pressure
- Maximizes holding capacity of storage tank.
- Maximizes water delivery and pressure from tank