JACO 40-8-6-N-O Nylon Male Elbow 1/2 OD Tube x 3/8 MPT
JACO nylon fittings have good resistance to organic solvents, oils and gasoline. The FDA and NSF Listed nylon maintains good strength at high temperatures and is suitable for use in both cold and hot water applications. The fittings are not recommended for use with ammonium, boric acid, calcium, sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid.
Advantages of JACO fittings over metal compression fittings:
- Connections: 1/2" OD tube x 3/8" MPT
- Fitting Material: nylon
- Ferrule nut with integral sleeve for use with soft plastic tubing
- Ferrule nut thread size: 7/16-20
- Max Pressure: 50 psi
- Temperature Range: -40° - 200° F
- Color: natural
- Good electrical insulating qualities. This eliminates the electrolytic action that corrodes tubing, caused by a dissimilar metal meeting a fitting.
- Low density and softness of plastic gives JACO fittings the ability to absorb mechanical and acoustical vibrations.
- Low resistance to flow due to the smooth internal surface of the fittings.
- Resistance to scale buildup.