Vive Whole Food Nutritional Supplement Drink Mix - Single Canister
(15 servings per canister)
• People with compromised health
• Chemotherapy patients
• Senior citizens
• People on a gluten-free diet
• IBS sufferers
• Fibromyalgia patients
• People on the go
• People with auto-immune disease
• People seeking overall better nutrition
✔ Help you gain daily nutrients
✔ Detox your body
✔ Quicker recovery after workouts
✔ Reduced sugar and carbohydrate cravings
✔ Increased energy
✔ Under 150 calories per serving
✔ 100% plant based ingredients
✔ Fat burning ingredients
✔ Flatten your belly
✔ Filling meal replacement for weight loss
Please consult with your physician or health care provider before changing your diet or lifestyle or taking herbal or dietary supplements. Never quit taking medications unless advised to do so by your doctor. Only your health care provider, personal physician, or pharmacist can provide you with advice on what is safe and effective for your unique needs.
What Vitamins Are Included?
• Vitamin B-1, B2, B3, B5, B6 from Rice Bran
• Choline from Rice Bran
• Folic Acid from Broccoli and Rice Bran
• Vitamin B-12 from Nutritional Yeast
• Vitamin C from Cherries and Citrus Fruits
• Vitamin D3 from Nutritional Yeast
• Vitamin E from Rice Bran
• Bioten from Rice Bran
• Inositol from Rice Bran
• Qucercetin from Apples and Onions
• Eleuthero from Ginseng
✔ Nutrient Packed Shake
✔ Packed With Flavor
Vive is Supercharged!
Vive is loaded with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein, fiber, prebiotics, probiotics and more! Vive is good for your body, mind and soul. The mission behind Vive is based on the premise of helping you live a more healthy, vibrant, and energetic life.
Delicious Vive Recipes
Vive! is the perfect meal replacement, but did you know it also serves as a great ingredient for getting some snacks with an extra punch of nutrition? Check out the recipes below for great tasting ideas!
- 12 oz filtered water (Get pure filtered water from the Neo-Pure TL1, Neo-Pure TL3, Watts Premier RO systems.)
- 4 oz coconut water
- 4 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 scoop of VIVE Energy Spice / 1 scoop of VIVE Chocolate / 1 scoop of VIVE Ultra Whey Protein Mix
- 1 Medjool Date
- 6-8 pcs frozen mixed berries
Mix all ingredients together in a blender.
- 6 very ripe bananas
- 4 cups Oats (Old Fashion –Quick Cook)
- 6 scoops Vive Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze (Unsweetened)
- 1 cup Coconuts Flakes
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In very large bowel, cut up Bananas and mash until smooth. Then add all over ingredients and mix very well. Pour into a 9x13 baking pan (spread evenly) lined with parchment paper. Leave enough paper hanging over sides, so once cool you can lift right out and cut into squares. Bake 25 minutes. Let cool, lift out of baking, pan and cut into squares.
- 6 scoops Chocolate Vive
- 1 cup of frozen Strawberries
- 2 cups Almond Breeze
Mix all Ingredients in a Nutria Bullet, Magic Bullet, Smoothie Maker. Mix Well. Pour into Popsicle molds, Freeze for about 1 hour.
You can use Vive Energy Spice and Frozen Tropical Fruit for a different flavor. Have some fun and create your own!
Makes Approximately 18 Popcicles
- 3/4 cup of Nut Butter or Fresh Almond Nut Butter
- 1 cup of rolled oats (old fashion –quick cook)
- 1/2 cup of Honey
- 2 scoops Vive Energy Spice
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds or poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 cup each Diced small dried fruits such as Pineapple & Cherries
- 1/4 cup Sun Flower Seeds or Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Oat Bran or Wheat
- 2 scoops Vive Energy Spice
- Basic Dough
In a large bowl mix together: Nut Butter, Honey, 2 Scoops ViveEnergy Spice. Using 2 cups total of your chosen MIX-INS above add to the mixture. Use your hands to mix very well all ingredients. (If your mixture is to dry, add more honey. If mixture it to sticky, add more oats. This recipe is very flexible. Using your hands, 2 teaspoons or a cookie scoop, portion the dough out to the size of a ping ball or slightly smaller. Roll into balls; roll in bowel of coconut pressing ball firmly to get the coconut to stick. Place on a backing pan covered with parchment paper. Put in refrigerator for about 30 minutes to firm up. Store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Makes about 24 Ping Pong Size Balls