Viqua VH200-F10 Whole House UV System with Integrated Pre-Filtration
The Viqua VH200-F10 Cobalt Series Ultraviolet System incorporates high-output UV lamp technology coupled with the redesigned Cobalt series chamber, moving the inlet/outlet ports from an axial to S-shaped configuration making it more compact and easier to install. This system adds an integral 5 micron pre-filter to the VH200 system, that is mounted to a steel bracket, allowing this to be an all-in-one system.
- Sterilum-HO UV lamps - High Output lamp technology allows you to treat high flow rates in a more compact space
- System adds an integral 5 micron prefilter to the VH200 system
- 4-log (99.99%) reduction of most bacteria, viruses and protozoan cysts at rated flow will keep your water safe to drink without adding chemicals
- Cobalt ICE controller provides constant output current and a universal power input
- Controller alerts user with alarm if UV lamp fails
- Sealed case on the controller helps to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion
- Stainless steel reactor provides long life and eliminates the possibility of degradation from exposure to high intensity UV light
- Compact design reduces installation time and takes up less space
- Lamp can be changed without interruption of water flow
This system is compatible with the S200RL-HO Sterilight Lamp
and the QS-001 Quartz Sleeve
. For any necessary system replacements, the UV Lamp/Quartz Sleeve Combo Kit for VH200-F10
230V systems are shipped with 2-prong continental European (CEE-7/7) 2 pin with ground "Schuko" power cord.
Viqua VH200-F10 Specifications