JACO 10-2-2-K-O Kynar Male Connector 1/8 OD Tube x 1/8 MPT
JACO 10-2-2-K-O Kynar fittings are made up of a polyvinylidene fluoride. These fittings have an outstanding chemical resistance for handling highly corrosive fluids. They are also NSF listed.
Advantages of JACO fittings over metal compression fittings:
- Connections: 1/8" OD tube x 1/8" MPT
- Fitting Material: Kynar
- Ferrule nut with integral sleeve for use with soft plastic tubing
- Ferrule nut thread size: 5/16-24
- Max Pressure: 50 psi
- Temperature Range: -80° - 275° F
- Color: opaque white
- Good electrical insulating qualities. This eliminates the electrolytic action that corrodes tubing, caused by a dissimilar metal meeting a fitting.
- Low density and softness of plastic gives JACO fittings the ability to absorb mechanical and acoustical vibrations.
- Low resistance to flow due to the smooth internal surface of the fittings.
- Resistance to scale buildup.