JACO 10-4-4-C-PG Celcon Acetal Male Connector 1/4 OD Tube x 1/4 MPT
JACO 10-4-4-C-PG Celcon acetal fittings have excellent tensile strength and good impact resistance over a broad temperature range. They are not affected by the continuous use of hot water and work great with plastic tubing. They are not recommended for continuous exposure to solutions with a chlorine concentration greater than 1 ppm. They are unaffected by most inorganics, except for sulfuric, nitric, and hydrochloric acids. The Celcon used in Jaco fittings is FDA listed and NSF listed for use in coffee, milk, and antibiotics.
Advantages of JACO fittings over metal compression fittings:
- Connections: 1/4" OD tube x 1/4" MPT
- Fitting Material: Celcon acetal
- Ferrule nut with plastic gripper for use with plastic tubing
- Ferrule nut thread size: 7/16-20
- Max Pressure: 220 psi
- Temperature Range: -40° - 200° F
- Color: translucent white
- Good electrical insulating qualities. This eliminates the electrolytic action that corrodes tubing, caused by a dissimilar metal meeting a fitting.
- Low density and softness of plastic gives JACO fittings the ability to absorb mechanical and acoustical vibrations.
- Low resistance to flow due to the smooth internal surface of the fittings.
- Resistance to scale buildup.