Watts Flowmatic FMR05-MT-AG 5 Stage RO System 50 GPD:
- Contaminant reduction processes: membrane separation, activated carbon absorption, and conventional fltration
- Contaminants removed: barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury; radium 226 / 228, selenium, cysts, chlorine, salts, turbidity and more!
- System includes: faucet, filters, 4.4 gallon tank, installation kit with the purchase of the RO system
- Installation Kit: 3/8" drain saddle, filter wrench, 1/4" piercing saddle valve, 1/4" tank valve, tubing and teflon tape
- Filter/membrane replacement: filters should be replaced every 6 months to 1 year depending on the quality of your water. The Filmtec reverse osmosis membrane should be replaced every three years, depending on the quality of your water.
|Installation Parts Included|
|Drain Adapter ||Piercing saddle valve w/ 1/4" compression fitting |
|Feed Supply Adapter||Drain saddle w/ 3/8" JACO plastic compression fitting|
*While the piercing saddle valve and drain saddle provided with this system are technically adequate to install this reverse osmosis system, we suggest upgrading to a drain line adapter and angle stop adapter valve. These inexpensive parts (listed below) make the installation and maintenance of your RO system much quicker and easier.