Watts Flowmatic FMR05-MT-AG 5 Stage RO System 50 GPD:
- Contaminant reduction processes: membrane separation, activated carbon absorption, and conventional fltration
- Contaminants removed: barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury; radium 226 / 228, selenium, cysts, chlorine, salts, turbidity and more!
- System includes: faucet, filters, 4.4 gallon tank, installation kit with the purchase of the RO system
- Installation Kit: 3/8" drain saddle, filter wrench, 1/4" piercing saddle valve, 1/4" tank valve, tubing and teflon tape
- Filter/membrane replacement: filters should be replaced every 6 months to 1 year depending on the quality of your water. The Filmtec reverse osmosis membrane should be replaced every three years, depending on the quality of your water.
|Installation Parts Included|
|Drain Adapter ||Piercing saddle valve w/ 1/4" compression fitting|
|Feed Supply Adapter||Drain saddle w/ 3/8" JACO plastic compression fitting|
*While the piercing saddle valve and drain saddle provided with this system are technically adequate to install this reverse osmosis system, we suggest upgrading to a drain line adapter and angle stop adapter valve. These inexpensive parts (listed below) make the installation and maintenance of your RO system much quicker and easier.
Disclaimer: Watts® is a registered trademark of Watts Water Technologies, Inc, which is not affiliated or otherwise associated with Fresh Water Systems, Inc. or this site. Fresh Water Systems, Inc acknowledges and confirms that it has not been granted any license or authority from Watts Water Technologies, Inc to use the mark, and further confirms that any and all use of the mark on this site is for identification and descriptive purposes only and such use is not intended to, does not, and shall not be deemed to imply any association or affiliation between Watts Water Technologies, Inc. and Fresh Water Systems, Inc. of any nature whatsoever.