JACO Polypropylene Female Connector 1/2 OD Tube x 3/8 FPT
JACO polypropylene fittings have good chemical resistance and are unaffected by most weak acids and alkalies. Below 175°F they have good resistance to organic solvents. They should not be used with oxidants or strong acids or in continuous sunlight. The polypropylene used in JACO fittings is 20% glass filled for improved stiffness and is NSF listed.
Advantages of JACO fittings over metal compression fittings:
- Connections: 1/2" OD tube x 3/8" FPT
- Fitting Material: polypropylene
- Ferrule nut with plastic gripper for use with plastic tubing
- Ferrule nut thread size: 3/4-20
- Max Pressure: 220 psi
- Temperature Range: -30° - 215° F
- Color: opaque white
- Good electrical insulating qualities. This eliminates the electrolytic action that corrodes tubing, caused by a dissimilar metal meeting a fitting.
- Low density and softness of plastic gives JACO fittings the ability to absorb mechanical and acoustical vibrations.
- Low resistance to flow due to the smooth internal surface of the fittings.
- Resistance to scale buildup.