9-3/4" KX Matrikx VOC Carbon Block 0.6 Mic Filter Features:
Matrikx VOC is the most effective filter available for the combined reduction of VOCs and control of large volumes and concentrations of chlorine taste and odor. Manufactured using a patented, solid-state extrusion process, the Marikx VOC is a rigid, carbon block composite that provides optimal VOC reduction and high chemical adsorptive capacity.
Matrikx VOC filters consist of activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency. Matrikx VOC filters flow in a radial (outside-to-inside) direction, providing increased dirt-holding capacity and low pressure drop. Unlike GAC filters, Matrikx VOC filters won't channel or bypass due to the extreme uniformity of their extruded activated carbon core. Service life is greatly extended by a prefiltration medium.
9-3/4" KX Matrikx VOC Carbon Block 0.6 Mic Filter Specifications
- Provides comprehensive control of chlorine taste and odor
- Offers fine sediment and silt control filter
- High chemical adsorptive capacity
- High VOC reduction
- High turbidity reduction
- Prefiltration medium helps control fine sediment
- Performance tested and verified by Independent Laboratory Testing
- Ideal for residential and food service applications