Filbur FC-0359M Spa Filter Cartridge for Rising Dragon 817-0050
Filbur pool and spa filters are made to match the exact OEM specifications. They are made with Reemay™ polyester filter media, durable polyurethane end caps and reinforced PVC center cores. The filters feature sharp pleat folds to eliminate bridging and allow dirt to penetrate deep into the pleats for better flow and easier cleaning. Perfect for consumer and industrial pool applications.
Low Maintenance. Cleanable & reusable, the FC-0359M Spa Filter Cartridge requires fewer filter replacements, resulting in less hassle and maintenance.
More Surface Area. A larger surface area not only optimizes performance, but extends the life of the filter cartridge.
Premium Polyester Filter Media. Polyester with Microban technology provides clearer, cleaner water.
Microban Antimicrobial Technology. Microban prevents harmful bacteria from growing on the cartridge reducing foul odors, algae, black mold and other contaminants.
Antimicrobial End Caps. Reinforced antimicrobial end caps ensures strength against bacteria and resistance to deterioration from salt and chlorine.Filbur FC-0359M is compatible with:
Filbur Pool and Spa Filter Brochure
- Unicel: 6CH-940RA
- Excel Filters: XLS-601D
- Rec Factory Warehouse: 378902
- Waterway Plastics: 817-0050
- Cyanna Valley Spas (Viking): PWW50
- Aber Hot Tub: 03FIL1400
- Millenium Spas: 03FIL1400
- OEM Part #: 25252
Steps To Choosing the Right Pool or Spa Filter:
- Measure the old filter that needs to be replaced. Take note of the length of the pool/spa cartridge, from end cap to end cap. If possible, also measure the outside diameter.
- If the cartridge is open, measure the inside diameter.
- Where possible, note the media material (polyester, polypropylene, cellulose, etc.) of the filter. This may be listed on labels, cartons, or on the filter itself.
- Examine the pool filter housing. Is it a single or multiple cartridge housing? Multiple filter housings often have springs, allowing for a slight variation in cartridge lengths. Single housings often require specific cartridge dimensions.
Our pool and spa filters are made to meet or exceed OEM filters. For help selecting the right filter for your pool or spa, call us at 1-877-335-3339. Our water experts will be glad to help you.
Also Compatible With: