The Everpure EV9282-01 is a replacement cartridge for the Everpure H-1200 cartridge series. The Everpure H1200 filter reduces volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), MTBE, and 99% of lead. Exclusive precoat design reduces up to 99.99% of particles 1/2 micron and larger in size including cyptosporidium. Reduces dirt, chloramine, chlorine taste and odor, mold and algae. Everything made with clean water tastes better, so you can taste the difference. This filter includes scale inhibitor blended into the Micro-Pure® material that will reduce mineral build-up in water using appliances. Everpure EV928201 cartridges are sanitary and as easy as changing a light bulb!
Note: The Everpure H-1200 replacement cartridge is 17" long, compared to the THM #1 and #2 replacement cartridges, each being 14-1/2" in length.
- Replacement: 6-12 months or 3000 gallons
- Replacement for: H-1200 #1 & #2
- NSF Certified Standard 53
- Lead below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
This filter has been independently tested and certified against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
- Chloramine taste and odor
- Limescale build-up in water appliances
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs)