The Watts WQT4RO11-50X Quick Twist ReverseOsmosis Manifold is a four stage system with a 50 gallon per day capacity. The system uses easy to change "quick twist" cartridges and has shut-off valves built into the manifold that stop the flow of water when a cartridge is removed.
- Cartridges connect directly to the unit by a simple 1/4 turn.
- Filter housings are eliminated. No mess during cartridge replacement
- Internal valves shut off flow when cartridges are removed.
- Cartridges have double o-rings so they won't leak.
- All components are an integral part of the unit, requiring fewer tube connections
- Kit includes: manifold, sediment prefilter, carbon block prefilter, 50 gpd TFC membrane, and a GAC postfilter
- Faucet, shroud, tank, and installation kit are not included
Watts WQT4RO11-50X Manifold Options
Retrofit The Watts WQT4RO11-50X Manifold is a great option for someone looking to replace their current manifold and filter set without having to purchase an entire new RO system. You save money by using your current tank, faucet, and tubing while replacing your existing manifold and filters with the Watts WQT4RO11-50X.
Customization The WQT4RO11-50X is also an excellent option for customers looking to build their own custom reverse osmosis systems. Buying the reliable Watts manifold and filters separately is the most affordable way to begin your customized RO system. This allows for customers to connect a manifold to a larger tank, or select a different style of faucet than what is offered with traditional RO systems.
Disclaimer: Watts® is a registered trademark of Watts Water Technologies, Inc, which is not affiliated or otherwise associated with Fresh Water Systems, Inc. or this site. Fresh Water Systems, Inc acknowledges and confirms that it has not been granted any license or authority from Watts Water Technologies, Inc to use the mark, and further confirms that any and all use of the mark on this site is for identification and descriptive purposes only and such use is not intended to, does not, and shall not be deemed to imply any association or affiliation between Watts Water Technologies, Inc. and Fresh Water Systems, Inc. of any nature whatsoever.