Part Number: 560086
The Watts Premier 9" pH Balancing Ceramic Filter is composed of functional mineral that not only help increase the pH in the water at a consistent level, but will also improve the water taste by releasing healthy minerals like calcium and magnesium into your water. This filter contains multiple filtration stages including infrared, mineral stones, re-mineral phase, and pH phase providing perfectly balanced proportions of enriched minerals necessary for healthy great tasting water.
Watts Premier 9" pH Balancing Ceramic Filter include 6 layers of filtration:
- Sediment filter to reduce any silt, sediment, or particulate
- Mineral filter, designed for a balanced slow release of calcium and magnesium
- pH balancing alkalinization through specially formulated alkaline ceramic media
- Activated ceramic phase for Far-infared release and activation of the water
- Coral media for pH balancing, mineral extraction and improved taste
- Final sediment filter
Note: The Watts Premier pH Balancing Ceramic Filter contains the filter and two 3/8" QC union fittings. The filter should be placed after the membrane and before the holding tank on your reverse osmosis system. The pH Balance Ceramic Filter should not be used as a stand alone filter. The more contact time that the water has with the media, the more effective the filter will be at producing alkaline water.
Additional Note: The inlet connection is the outer fitting and the outlet is the center fitting.