Part Number: SSM-14
The Sterilight SSM-14 UV System provides point-of-use disinfection with a flow rate of 2.0 gpm. This modular system, incorporating Sterilight's new Silver Plus controller, is ideal for small POU applications such as post filtration, or as a pre or post application on a residential RO System.
- Silver Plus controller provides constant output current and a universal power input, and also displays % UV intensity, remaining lamp life, and total days of operation
- 254nm UV intensity monitor allos the SSM-14 to continuously monitor the system and warn you of any changes in water quality
- A powered solenoid output allows you to hook a normally closed solenoid valve (sold separately) directly into the controller.
- Sterilume™-EX coated low pressure germicidal UV lamps are used to provide an economical way of treating water requiring a 99.99% reduction in bacteria and viruses
- The SSM-14 is manufactured with a polished, 304 stainless steel, pressure rated tube and comes with ¼" MNPT connections