Part Number: S1NSVP4H2B3S
The Stenner S1NSVP4H2B3S includes an SVP Series variable speed pump and 15 gallon tank. The SVP Series pump is designed to maintain proper water chemistry while treating effluent discharge water, while the 15-gallon tank can withstand high chemical resistance.
- The Stenner SVP Series pumps and tanks are used for industrial applications. The Stenner S1NSVP4H2B3S is designed for industrial applications, municipal, and wastewater treatment facilities. The pump will adjust the pace of its motor speed based on a 4-20mA signal from water treatment pH or ORP monitor control.
- The Stenner SVP Series pump feature a 4 button keypad. The Stenner S1NSVP4H2B3S features a 4 button keypad on the pump allowing the operator to make adjustments at any time.
- The Stenner SVP Series pump and tank require little maintenance. The Stenner S1NSVP4H2B3S features a pump motor that is detachable without tools, as well as a QuickPro pump head for fast and equipment-free tube replacement.
- WQA Certified. The 15 gallon tank is WQA certified against NSF/ANSI Standard 61. WQAs Gold Seal ensures the product is formulated from safe materials, the claims are backed by test data, and the product will hole up under normal conditions.
- UL Listed
- Pump Capacity: 0.8 to 17.0 gpd
- Pump Tube: #2
- Max Working Pressure: 100 psi
- Max Temperature: 125°F
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Tube Material: Santoprene
- Self-priming, can run dry without damage
- Capacity: 15 gallons
- Tank Material: Polyethylene
- Grommets: Viton
- Screws: Stainless steel
- Childproof Lid: Polypropylene
- Color: Translucent white
- Includes rain roof to protect motor
- NSF 61 certified
- 2 additional latches
- 1 additional pump tube
- 1 20' roll suction/ discharge tubing 1/4" or 3/8", white or UV black, or 6 mm white (Europe)