Part Number: 91128526
The Grundfos BMQE Booster Pump is the heart of the EZ Boost System. A complete system requires a pressure relief tank, pressure sensor and controller. The BMQE pump's state-of-the-art motor provides high efficiency, variable speed, quiet operation and soft starting. The EZ Boost has built-in safeties and the small footprint allows for either horizontal or vertical installations.
The EZ Boost Controller governs the BMQE pump's variable speed. Consequently the pump can be set to any duty point from minimum to maximum.
NOTE: Pump must be placed in area that will not freeze, as this will cause damage to the pump. Placing a pump in an area that is susceptible to freezing, WILL void the Grundfos warranty.
- Maintenance-free operation
- Quiet operation
- Variable speed
- Electronic control and communication
- Parallel connection capability
- Dry-running protection
- High efficiency of pump and motor
- Soft starter
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Overload protection
- Over temperature protection
- 1. Determine the pressure needed at your maximum flow
- 2. Determine your current available pressure (inlet pressure)
- 3. Select a pump from the chart that gives you the difference (desired pressure - available pressure = difference)
- Example: I need maximum 15 gpm with a total pressure of 60 psi. My current pressure available is 20 psi, therefore, I need a boost of 40 psi. The correct selection would be a Model 15 BMQE 05A - 110. (See highlighted selection in chart below)
Products manufactured by Grundfos Pumps Corporation are warranted to the original user only to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from date of installation, but not more than 30 months from date of manufacture.