Part Number: S2000HCB
Alt. Part Number: S2000HCW
The Flowmatic S2000HCB Valve provides automatic shut-off to a supply line when the storage tank reaches 65% of inlet pressure. This saves thousands of gallons of water per year! Valves are made using FDA grade and NSF certified materials. Port connections are 1/4" push-in.
- Made with FDA grade & NSF certified materials
- Saves thousands of gallons of water
- 1/4" push-in port connections
Here's how it works: The valve automatically shuts off production when the tank pressure reaches approximately 65% of the incoming line pressure to indicate the tank is full. RO Systems without an ASO valve continually send Rinse water to the drain even when the tank is full.
- Insert the tube from the PREFILTER Outlet into the "IN" fitting.
- Insert the opposite tube end that feeds the Membrane INLET into the "OUT" fitting. (The "IN & OUT" markings are on the screw side of the valve).
- Locate the Product Water outlet from the membrane housing on the end with 2 ports. (The center is Product Water, side port is Rinse/Drain).
- Insert the Product Water tube from the membrane housing into one of the "Tank" fittings of the valve (i.e. Low Pressure side).
- Insert the opposite tube end that feeds the tank into the other "Tank" fitting of the valve.