Part Number: ADR-1
Alt. Part Number: 343-605, RAF-1233156 , RAF-1233163
The ADR-1 Reader Head is designed to read and manage RAD-50 and RAD-60 Series Electronic Dosimeters in modern PC environments.
Includes: ADR-1 Reader, configuration software and manual
ADR-1/60 Reader Head Capabilities:
- Change dosimeter settings, perform calibration
- Assign dosimeters, user IDs and names
- Connects to any PC via 9 pin serial port
- RS-232 cable and universal input w/DC power supply
- Desktop or wall mount
- Indicator LED for dosimeter communication
- Dimensions: (HxDxW) 4.5" x 4.5" x 5.9"
- Weight: 4.2 lb
- Power supply + 12 VDC, max. 200 mA
- Operating temperature: 0° C to +40°C (from +32°F to +104°F)
- Storage temperature: 10°C to +60°C (from +14°F to +140°F)
- Operating humidity: 90% RH (non-condensing)
Radiation meters are a special purchase item to address the needs of our customers and are non-refundable, with the exception of products that are not functioning due to manufacturer defects. Replacement for defective items must have trouble-shooting performed by our technical department prior to RGA approval.