Hoshizaki 4HC-H 9655-11 CTO/Scale/Bacteriostatic Filter Cartridge Features:
The Hoshizaki 4HC-H 9655-11 filter cartridge is designed to decrease maintenance and keep ice makers functioning at full capacity. The 4HC-H is certified by NSF to Standard 42 to reduce particulate, chlorine, taste and odor and for the bacteriostatic effect of the cartridge.
- Keeps ice makers functioning at full capacity
- Rated NSF Standard 42, for bacteriostatic effects, class 1 particulates, taste, odor and chlorine reduction for Hoshizaki Ice Machines
- Reduce up to 99.9% of disinfectant chlorine from incoming water supply, eliminating bad tastes and odors from ice
- Decrease machine maintenance by reducing lime scale build-up
- Flow Rate: 2 gpm
- Filter Capacity: 21,000 gallons
The Hoshizaki HF, HF-H, HC and HC-H filters have been discontinued, and have been replaced with the 4HC-H Filter. The 4HC-H filter is not recommended for use with flakers. The 4HC-H filter is shorter in length than the previous filters.
Also Compatible With:
||EV9655-06, EV9655-01, 9655-01, 440-965507H