Stainless Steel Flexible Water Connector 3/4 PTC x 3/4 FIP x 18 Features:
Falcon Stainless Steel Water-Flex Connectors are made with the highest quality materials and will not crimp or kink. Falcon corrugated stainless steel water connectors are stronger and more flexible than copper and will not discolor, corrode or rust.
Push-to-Connect fittings allow you to simply push onto any 3/4" copper, CPVC, or PEX piping with no tools! Brought to you by a collaboration between Falcon Stainless and John Guest USA which eliminates the need for expensive brass compression fittings or copper male adaptors. Comparable to Sharkbite water connectors.
- 304 stainless steel
- Ease of installation saves time and money
- Reusable and rebendable
- Minimal deformity in curvature; will hold bend
- No galvanic effect; no dielectric union needed
- Push-to-Connect John Guest Fittings
- High temp EPDM washer (40° to 300°F)
- 100% leak tested
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61
- 3/4" PTC x 3/4" FIP x 18" (3/4" ID tube)
Falcon Stainless Steel Flexible Water Connector Applications and Uses:
- Water Heaters
- Water Treatment/Purification
- UV Water Treatment Systems
- Water Softeners
- Booster Pumps
In areas with seismic movement, using Falcon Stainless connectors will decrease the chances of damage caused by hard-piped copper installations or copper connectors cracking and breaking.
For water use only. Do not install on gas connections