3M DWS160-L Drinking Water Filtration System Features:
The 3M DWS160-L drinking water filtration system helps to improve the taste, appearance and consistency of your drinking water and beverages at flow rates up to 2.5 gpm. The DWS160-L cyst and bacteria reduction with sediment, lead, chlorine, taste and odor reduction for up to 6000 gallons.
3M DWS160-L Drinking Water Filtration System SpecificationsInstallation Instructions for Single Cartridge Systems
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Up to 99.99% reduction of common water-borne bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by manufacturer's laboratory
- Reduces lead found in distribution lines, lead pipes, lead solder, brass fixtures and lead lined tanks in water coolers
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- California AP1953 compliant materials
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, orings and seals.
3M Water Filtration Products is formerly known as CUNO Incorporated. CUNO Incorporated was previously divided into CUNO Food Service, Aqua-Pure, and CUNO OCS.