Pro Pot Perm Potassium Permanganate - Coarse Grade 2 lb Jug - 6 PAK Features:
Pro Pot Perm is an iron filter regenerant and a strong oxidizing agent that converts dissolved iron and/or manganese to insoluble oxides which can easily be removed through filtration. As an iron filter regenerant, Pot Perm regenerates and oxidizes greensand iron filter media, restoring the exchange capacity of the unit.
- For the regeneration of greensand iron filters
- Strong oxidating agent
- Converts dissolved iron and manganese to insoluble oxides which may be removed through filtration
Pro Pot Perm Potassium Permanganate Coarse Grade Application:
For each cubic foot of filter media, 2 to 4 ounces of dry Pot Perm iron filter regenerant is suggested. It may be added directly to the filter or mixed with water and added as a solution. 8 ounces of Pot Perm will dissolve in 1 gallon of water at room temperature. Consult the iron filter manufacturer for regeneration information.
Pro Pot Perm Potassium Permanganate - Coarse Grade KC02N Specifications:
- Comes as dark purple crystals or granules with a metallic luster. The solubility of Pot Perm is temperature-dependent and adjustments should be made for varying ambient temperature ranges
- ONLY AVAILABLE INSIDE THE US 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES
- Shipping information DOT classification: Oxidizer, O-RMD
|°F||g/L ||wt oz/gal|
- Potassium Permanganate MAY NOT be returned as it is classified hazardous material
- Available ONLY in the continental United States
- Comes in 6 pack only. Each jug is 2 lbs of potassium permanganate.
- Storage and Handling: Store in a cool, dry area in closed containers. Protect containers against physical damage. Segregate from acids, peroxides, and all combustible, organic, or easily oxidizable materials. Read relevant Material Safety Data Sheet before handling this product.
Pro Pot Perm KC02N Coarse Grade Information and Spec SheetPotassium Permanganate MSDS Sheet- pdf