Neo Pure NP420 5 mic Sediment/Rust/Scale 2-5/8 x 9-3/4
The NP420 manufacturing process produces a rigid, resin bonded, graded density structure that eliminates by-pass and the unloading characteristics of soft and easily deformable, competitive filter cartridges such as spiral wound, melt-blown, and string wound cartridges. The design of the 5 micron Grooved Polypropylene Sediment depth filter provides a family of filter cartridges that offer distinct advantages:
- Consistent particle removal efficiencies with sharp cut-offs,
- Extended cartridge life,
- Ability to withstand high temperatures and elevated differential pressures,
- Broad chemical compatibility, and
- Consistent batch to batch filtration characteristics.
- Siliphos added for a scale inhibitor
Neo Pure utilizes a 5 micron polypropylene grooved sediment filter coupled with our scale inhibitor which is seven siliphos balls held together in the center of the filter with our own netting that holds these siliphos ball in place for more contact time. You are recieving more siliphos with our cartridge over the Aqua Pure AP420. Order today and save!
Fits AP11T, AP101T, AP141T, AP102T, HF-360 and most other competitive housings that accept industry standard cartridges 2-1/2" to 3" OD x 9-3/4" L.