Rusco 3/4" FPT Spin Down Sediment Filter System with Stainless Steel Filter Screen is more durable than PE screens and make solid particle removal simple and economical. The benefit of the 3/4" FPT Spin Down filter system is its ability to be cleaned and reused. The 3/4" Spin-Down Sediment Filter by Rusco has a clear cover that can be easily removed for total of filter and stainless steel filter screen cleaning. The unique tornado (spin-down action) effect created by the patented process is unique.
Rusco Spin Down Filter Stainless Steel Filter Screen - 3/4" FPT Features:
- Unique element design traps sediment in lower reservoir of clear cover.
- Clear bowl easily removed for total cleaning (No tools required-using tools voids warranty)
- Sediment is visible through the clear cover indicating when the filter needs cleaning
- Ball valve allows for quick sediment removal from bottom of cover
- Centrifuge Spin-Down type sediment separation
- No down time!!
Rusco Spin Down Filter SS Screen - 3/4" FPT Benefits:
Rusco Spin Down Sediment Filters Information Rusco Spin Down Sediment Filters Installation Manual
- The new 1.5" & 2" Spin-down models make it easy to convert the standard spin-down filter to a Sediment Trapper by simply replacing the element screens
- No filter cartridges to replace
- No down time required flushing out sediment
- No wasteful back-washing required
- Small size takes little space
- Screen sizes can be easily changed if required
- Multiple uses: Well water, Irrigation, Sand sensitive valves, Drip irrigation, Faucet aerators, Poultry Growers Watering devices (.010"), Fogger nozzles, Pre-treatment for Ultra water systems and Reverse Osmosis