Aquajet 55-AQUAJET-ARV RV Pump 5.3 gpm @ 85psi 10 Amp 12VDC Benefits:
The 55-AQUAJET-ARV pumps are typically used to either draw water from a holding tank and pressurize it, or boost pressure from a low pressure source. Although designed to operate intermittently, many 550 versions can run continuously for several hours at a time. These pumps can be operated either in demand mode (pressure switch controlled) or in delivery mode (controlled by external power switching device). If needed, an integral bypass can be used to limit pressure.
8A revolutionary water pump using digital controls to automatically control motor speed and maintain high pressures as multiple water fixtures are opened or closed.
Aquajet ARV Pump 5.3 gpm @ 85psi 10 Amp 12VDC Features:
- Maintains high pressure across multiple outlets
- Restores pressure lost through water filtration
- 5-chamber construction
- Works with or without accumulator tank
- Independent symmetrical valves
- Highest structural integrity w/ engineered composite plastics & corrosion resistant metal
- Includes low voltage protection
- Includes over pressurization protection
- Self-priming & runs dry without damage
- Whisper quiet at lower flows & minimal pulsations
- 2 year warranty
- (2) Quad Port 3/4 x 1/2 Male Thread Fittings are included
- Multiple porting options sold separately, see Quad Port Fittings
* CAUTION: Overheating and/or electrical fire may result from improperly sized power supply, wiring, fuses/circuit breakers, switches, connectors and controllers used to power the 12 VDC pump.
Installing Aquajet Variable Speed 5503-AV15-B636 RV Water Pump
Installation Time: Installation typically takes between 1 - 2 hours and requires the below.
Basic Tools: Flashlight. Voltmeter, Wire Stripper/Crimper, Standard Screwdriver, Phillips Screwdriver, Hose cutter, Poly-grip, 8" Crescent Wrench, bucket, towels. Depending on the RV's layout, electrical and plumbing configuration, additional hardware may be needed for a successful pump installation.
Electrical Supplies: Relay, associated connectors, wire, electrical tape and mounting hardware may be needed. For plumbing the pump to rigid (polybutylene or PEX) tubing, a flexible connector hose is strongly recommended for the pressure side. If the Aquajet pump is mounted at a different location than the old pump, flexible connector hoses will be required on both the inlet and outlet side. A screen-filter should always be used between the RV water tank and the pump.
Aquajet 55-AQUAJET-ARV Pump Technical Information
Aquajet 55-AQUAJET-ARV Pump Specifications
Aquajet 55-AQUAJET-ARV Pump Installation Instructions
Aquajet RV Pump Troubleshooting Guide